Tour Of Ladakh & Kashmir
Jun 22nd - Jul 01st, 2023 - Fast Filling
Sashay across the ethereal landscapes of Ladakh and the lush valleys of Kashmir. Scale some of the world's highest motorable roads and bask in the breathtaking beauty of Pangong and Dal lakes. With just enough adventure and comfort this tour is a perfect way to get introduced to the majestic Himalayas.
10 Days | 09 Nights
Boutique - Comfort
Day 1: Manali Arrival
All participants are expected to reach a designated rendezvous point in the lovely town of Manali. Our team will meet you and usher you into a lovely boutique property for your night's stay.
Day 2: Manali - Jispa
We start leisurely from Manali and ride through the Atal tunnel - the world's longest highway tunnel above 10,000 ft ASL. The scenery drastically changes once we cross the tunnel, you will be riding across the towering lush mountains of Lahaul. We end our day's journey in Jispa, a quaint village situated on the banks of Bhaga.
Day 3: Jispa - Leh
This day is the longest ride in the entire tour. We cross 4 high-altitude passes - Baralacha, Nakee, Lahung, Taglang and a surreal flat land - More plains to reach the town of Leh. We start our day super early to avoid riding in the dark.
Day 4: Leh Local
After the previous days' arduous journey, we take this day easy. You can just spend the day recuperating or visit some local attractions of Leh like the Shanti Stupa, Leh palace etc... Our team will also be hosting you on a specially curated culinary experience.
Day 5: Leh - Pangong
On this day, we ride to the stunning lake of Pangong - the world's highest saltwater lake. We ride across the moody high-altitude pass - Chang La and continue further in the Changthang plateau to reach this azure beauty.
Day 6: Pangong - Nubra
We start our day early and ride to the expansive Nubra valley. The roads are scenic and winding. We cross a couple of teeming streams on our way and explore the villages of Diskit and Hunder which are famous for their monastery and silvery sand dunes respectively!
Day 7: Nubra - Leh
We start our day easy and head back to the town of Leh. On our way back we cross the most popular mountain passes of it all - the Khardung La. On reaching Leh, you can explore the evening markets of the town before calling it a day.
Day 8: Leh - Kargil
Our destination for today is Kargil. We ride atop some lovely straights and sweeping curves to reach Kargil. We make quick stops at some interesting sightseeing places like the Magnetic hill, Patthar sahib gurudwara, the Indus-Zanskar confluence at Nimmu and the lunar landscape of Lamayuru.
Day 9: Kargil - Srinagar
We ride/drive to the beautiful valley of Kashmir on this day. We start early and make a quick stop at the Kargil war memorial in Drass to pay our tributes to the martyrs of the Kargil war. We then ride ahead to cross the last high-altitude pass of our tour - the Zoji la. We then spend some time clicking pictures in Sonmarg and end our day in Srinagar. We spend some time puttering around Srinagar visiting prominent places like Dal lake, Mughal gardens etc...
Day 10: Tour Ends In Srinagar
After a nice breakfast, the tour ends. Bid goodbye to the team and your fellow travellers. Head back to your homes with tons of lovely memories and stories to share!
Package Type Cost (INR) Own Vehicle (Motorcycle/Car)
50,499.00 + 5% GST
Rental Motorcycle* 81,599.00 + 5% GST Seat In Support Vehicle** 50,499.00 + 5% GST
* Royal Enfield Himalayans issues as standard rentals
** Maximum of 2 people can be accommodated in the support vehicle
● Stays on double/twin sharing
● Breakfast & dinner during the course of the tour
● Support vehicle for carrying luggage and bike(s) in case of emergencies
● An experienced tour leader and support crew for the duration of the trip
● Nomadic Soul goodie bag
● Oxygen cylinder & basic first-aid kit
● Curated experiences like picnic lunches/hi-teas, cocktail parties etc..
● Sightseeing as per itinerary, entry fees, inner line permits and tolls wherever applicable
● Lunches on all days
● Airfares and airport transfers
● Fuel for motorcycles
● Any transport costs apart from the above-mentioned plan
● Costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances like roadblocks, weather conditions, government restrictions etc...
● Room service charges at all hotels/resorts/camps
● GST charges at 5%
● Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, alcohol etc...
● Riding gear
● Exigent expenses like roadside assistance, ambulance expenses etc...
● Anything and everything that's not listed under the inclusions section
● An advance of 30% of the total sale value has to be paid to confirm your participation in the tour
● The remaining 70% of the total sale value has to be cleared by the participants at least 15 days before the scheduled departure date that the participant has opted for
● Failure to adhere to the above-mentioned policies might result in the cancellation of your booking
● A participant is eligible for only a 50% refund of the amount paid if he/she cancels the tour 30 days before the scheduled departure date of the tour
● A participant forfeits 100% of the amount paid if he/she cancels within 30 days of the scheduled departure date of the tour
● Nomadic Soul Adventures LLP will hold the right to cancel/reschedule the tour in case of unforeseen circumstances like government lockdowns, inclement weather, civil unrest and other acts of god. In such cases, the participants will be issued a voucher equivalent to the amount paid that can be redeemed against any future tour/experience hosted by Nomadic Soul Adventures LLP. These vouchers will be transferable in nature under extraordinary circumstances. A monetary refund will not be issued under any circumstance